Cookies help us give you the best experience of our site. However, you can change your cookie settings in your browser depending on your preferences. Please read more about our cookies in our Cookie Policy.

16:02 | May 14, 2015

PASTEL BLUE

jannideler-rixpacha1jannideler-rixpacha6jannideler-rixpacha kopia copyjannideler-rixpacha4jannideler-rixpacha3jannideler-rixpacha7 jannideler-rixpacha

All dressed in River Island!

Den här västen alltså… Direkt när jag såg färgen så visste jag vad jag skulle ha på mig! Väskan har jag letat efter så länge och nu hittade jag den äntligen i en färg jag ville ha. :-) Skorna ska vi inte ens börja prata om. Perfektion! När vi skulle in på middag så fotade vi av innan lite snabbt, ljuset var helt magiskt. Lite bilar som störde men jag gillar det! Blåsigt var det också men tyckte det gav lite liv till bilderna haha! Nu är vi påväg igen, var riktigt kul att hänga i London en snabbis igen. Får komma tillbaka snart fast lite längre nästa gång. Säger samma sak varje gång jag varit här men på något konstigt sätt blir det alltid en endags-trip. Nu – Monaco, strand och sool! Puss hjärtan!

//This vest though… When I saw the color of it I knew straight away what I was wearing for the night! I’ve been looking for that bag for so long and now I finally found it in the right color. :-) And don’t even get me started on the shoes. Perfection! We shot this when we were heading for dinner, the light was just magic. Some cars that was in the way but I like it! Windy too but I thought it gave the pics some extra haha! Now we’re on our way again, it was so much fun to hang out in London again for a quicky. Have to come back soon but stay for a while longer next time. Say the same every time I’ve been here but some how I always go for a one day trip. Now – Monaco, beach and suun! Hugs babes!

44 kommentarer

46 kommentarer om “PASTEL BLUE”

i actually almost love the most the long see through top/dress about this outfit. but i wouldnt mind having the whole outfit at home. i think i will check out river islands website right about now. the shoes,vest,top and bag miiiiiiight land in my shoppingbag… hope i will find everything online <3

I couldn’t find any of the items. Did you?

Couldn’t find them online either, just in the store but I’m sure the pieces will be up soon! :-) Hugs!

Oh I love the long see through top as well, works with everything! :D Hugs babe!!

Oh my! That fluffy bag! <3___<3 I need one of that! River Island; it's time to hit to Finland !!!

absolutely LOVE IT. your hair as well i guess u didnt to anything with it but looks so perfect :) btw do u wear earings ? :) kiss

Thanks babe! :D No, not that night but I do sometimes! :-) Hugs!!

btw I have one more question. Are this kind of shoes comfortable? I really wanna buy this kind of shoes but i m scared.. can u dance with them and walk at least for 5 hours without hurting your feet? thaanks

Those shoes as actually really comfy, I could walk in them all night and no problems. :-) Hugs!

Du visar egentligen bara riktigt billiga märken? Var är de lite “kreddiga” designkläderna då? Älskar budgetfynd, men vore kul att du någon gång ibland visade riktigt pissdyra designkläder! Go for it!

haha?! really? i think the most of her readers arent that rich and love the fact that you can dress amazing without spending 10000 of dollars for an item. but if you really search for a luxus blogger check out her blogger friend johannaeolsson maybe?

Agree with the belowed coments. I love that she dosnt show us expensive clothes. and she can get dressed AMAZING in ,,cheap clothes”. She is my inspiration and if she was all dressed in prada-gucci and so on I would not be able to dress like that. Like the fact she has not that expensive clothes and she puts expensive shoes, jackets, bags… and as lons as i can remember sometimes she has expensive clothes. Janni dont listen to her please :D

Haha, ja du jag gillar att lägga mer på skor/väskor/jackor och sen mer budget på kläder. Tröttnar så snabbt och tycker budgetkedjorna har grymma grejer oftast. :-) Kram!

Hej! Vad för kamera och lins har du använt för de här bilderna? Superfina!

aww Janni, how can someone be so beautiful? This outfit is just stunning on you, you are such a beauty!
    I am going to test for the first time spray tan: how do you get rid of it once it starts to disappear? is it complicated? I am a bit stressed about ending up orange or like a tiger :p thanks for your tips!

lots of love <3

Naaw thanks babe! <3 When it starts to come off I usually peel my entire body, with body scrub. :-) Not too complicated, sometimes you just have to scrub a bit harder in some places. Hahaha, big hug! <3

Love your style!

Dette er et spørsmål du sikkert har fått 1000 ganger…. Hvilket kamera bruker du? Og hvilke instillinger har du satt på for å få disse bildene slik? Bruker du redigeringsprogram etterpå? :-)

Nikon D750, fotar på A eller Manuell (där är övning allt) sen redigerar jag i Lightroom. :-) Kram!

Every single piece of this outfit is just as gorgeous as the next! In love with the baby blue vest & bag… and those shoes….AMAZING! Looks like I’m going to be spending some time on the River Island website tonight haha

Have a great weekend! :-)

Can someone help me find the entire ensemble. I looking on the site River Island but didn’t seen any of them. Please help me. Thank you Delphine.

Hey, you are incredibly inspiring.. I have one question though; where did you get the bralet underneath your dress/top. I wasn’t sure if that was RI as well, it works well together xo

It’s actually a bikini top, from River Island and the Pacha collection. :-) Hugs!

Hej.

Fantastisk topp. Vad heter den?

Med vänlig hälsning,